What’s On at Hemingway’s?
Discover the events we are holding at Hemingway’s and how you can get involved.
Airlie Beach Race Week Nautical Lay Day Lunch
Join us for a lay day lunch overlooking Abell Point Marina to celebrate Airlie Beach Race Week:
• Garden Bar opens for drinks at 11.3am, lunch served at 12.30pm
• 5 course set menu (modern, Australian cuisine)
• Dietary requirements can be catered for – please advise on booking
• $85pp for the 5 course menu
• Cash bar
• Advance bookings and payment essential
• Dress code: nautical theme
• Prizes on offer for the best dressed man and woman
• Prizes up for grabs include a $200 Fish D’vine voucher, Clipper Round-the-World Yacht Race jacket and yachting merchandise
To book contact 0439 421 753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us at the Captain’s Table….
To celebrate being awarded a Chef Hat for 2018, Hemingway’s is proud to introduce this unique dining experience for our customers.
We will take you on a food journey like no other…
The Captains Table is an interactive dining experience with the our senior restaurant team guiding guests through their foodie journey.
If you are looking for the perfect culinary treat for your next celebration, then the Captain’s Table is for you. Birthdays, anniversaries, engagements or a special dinner with family and friends – all these lend themselves to a seat at the Captains Table.
Those dining at the Captains Table must have a confirmed booking. No walk-ins available.
Dietary requirements can be accommodated on request.
Available Tuesday – Sunday for lunch or dinner.
Maximum 7 people.
Cocktail Hour at The Garden Bar….
Choose from our range of classics and millennials. The Garden Bar is now open Tuesday to Sunday from 4pm.