- T: 07 4946 4277
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available for Lunch/ Dinner / 104 seats
Bookings for lunch/ dinner Thursday – Sunday are essential to avoid disappointment. Weekday bookings are highly recommended.
Please call (07 4946 4277) or email us your booking enquiry and provide a contact number for the booking.
- Smart casual attire – no singlets or swimwear.
- Should the manager on-duty believe your attire does not meet our dress code, we will request you rebook for another occasion.
- If you are running late please call as we hold our bookings for 15 minutes of the scheduled seating time, following which point the reservation may be cancelled if you have not arrived.
- To ensure the we are offering the right ambiance please keep your conversations at a reasonable level and refrain from swearing.
- Please respect the other guests experience. Children are welcome, however we ask your children are not making excessive noise – this includes using devices with the volume on or running around the restaurant.
At Hemingway’s we have three styles of seating. To ensure your seating preference, we recommend you book in advance.
The Waterfront Deck –formal dining seating with stunning waterfront views.
High Top Tables – relaxed high set seating, perfect for couples and small groups.
Outside Lounge Area – perfect location for pre-dinner drinks or a relaxing afternoon cocktail.