The theme was nautical (obviously!) for the Airlie Beach Race Week Lay Day Lunch hosted at Hemingway’s.
Over 80 sailors and their crew dined on a 6 course degustation lunch with live music and stunning views back over the race week fleet.
- Cured Ocean Trout – Sake – Honeydew Espuma – Raspberries
- Beef Cheek -Vanilla Carrot Puree – Confit Carrot – Brussel Sprouts – Garlic
- Vodka Fruit Sorbet Palette Cleanser
- Aged Duck – Mushrooms – Foie Gras – Smoked Leek – Hazelnuts – Fennel Pollen – Tomato – Squid Cracker
- Pork Loin – Pickled Cabbage – Prunes – Salt Baked Sweet Potato – Onion – Pork Jus – Apple Puree
- Chocolate – Coconut Chutney – Sesame Dacquoise – Passionfruit
The feedback was incredible and huge thanks to Airlywood Boutique for donating a $100 voucher for the best dressed female!