Hemingway’s is delighted to support the 2018 Cannonvale State School fete.
As this year’s major sponsor, the team from Hemingway’s will be at the fete on a stand giving attendees information about the restaurant and our new Garden Bar, as well as handing out discount vouchers for people who have not yet experienced Hemingway’s.
As a new business in the Whitsundays it is incredibly important for us to be involved in fundraising efforts and supporting local community groups. Some of the other ways in which we have supported the local community this year are:
- Donated dinner voucher to the St Catherine’s school Winter Ball
- Donated dinner voucher to the Shag Islet Cruising Yacht Club to raise money for Prostate Cancer Council of Australia
- Employed two school-based apprentices to train in the kitchen
- Provided gazebos and water stations for the Airlie Beach Triathlon
- Hosted the Greater Whitsunday Food Network lunch to showcase local growers and producers in the region
- Donated dinner voucher to the Abell Point Yacht Club for their annual Coral Cruise
If you are free on Sunday 27 July, from 10am – 2pm the Cannonvale School Fete is open to the public. Come down and enjoy the fete and support your local school.